A visionary leader in the IBM Collaboration Solutions community
Founded in 1997, Trilog Group is an established leader and visionary in the IBM Collaboration Solutions community. The company is best known for inventing the innovative XSP programming model, acquired by IBM in 2004 and known today as Domino XPages.
The company then proceeded to leverage its expertise with the groundbreaking technology to fill another gap in the IBM Collaboration Solutions portfolio, namely project management. With the prevalence of social computing technologies and the availability of IBM’s leading enterprise social platform, Trilog created ProjExec®, an innovative social project management built on IBM social software. ProjExec adds robust project management capabilities within IBM’s enterprise social platform and cloud, which empowers project teams and helps them improve efficiencies while leveraging the collective wisdom of the enterprise social network. ProjExec’s Project Wall and Social Gantt demonstrate Trilog’s continued commitment to innovation, by delivering a Facebook-style social project experience that fosters engagement and increases productivity and visibility.
In addition to acknowledging Trilog’s leadership in innovation through acquisition of strategic technology, IBM has also recognized Trilog’s vision of Social Project Management for Social Business with a prestigious total of 10 IBM Awards in the past 8 years.
- Winner – IBM Connect Application Development Throwdown.
- Innovation in Social Business Application Development
- Outstanding Business Value through Social Business – IBM Beacon Award
- Demonstrating Business Value through Social Business – Best in Show
- Enabling Innovation through Social Collaboration
- Best TOTAL Lotus Collaboration Solution
- Best TOTAL Lotus Software Solution
- CTO Innovation Award
- Best Lotus Software Solution – IBM Beacon Award
- Best Contextual Collaboration Solution
- CTO Innovation Award
Trilog Group is a privately held company headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts with R&D teams in France and Lebanon. Trilog is proud to have assembled a global reseller network that extends the reach of Trilog technology and solutions throughout the world. The company works in partnership with prominent organizations worldwide whose expertise spans a wide range of industries.